Ask us about our Parkinson’s Initiative for Giving.
Parkinson Partners, LLC (PPLLC) works with each client on an individual basis. We can work with you short-term where you may need an expert to attend doctor’s appointment with you. Or, we can work long-term, helping you through the entire journey of the disease. Every client has different needs and we provide the services that fit the situation of the person with Parkinson’s and their family, and as mutually agreed.
As your patient advocate, our goal is to help you attain the best healthcare outcomes and enjoy your life to the fullest. We are your family surrogate who is an expert.
How We Help Patients & Families as Your Patient Advocates:
- Providing education about the disease;
- Facilitating communication with all medical providers;
- Addressing critical questions at appointments;
- Tracking symptoms and medication side effects;
- Helping to build the support team;
- Lifestyle consulting to help you through the disease transitions;
- Access to complementary resources; and
- Long and short-term planning.
As your Lifestyle Consultant, we offer an expert in Parkinson’s Disease (PD) who provides practical, day-to-day advice and effective strategies for living well with PD at every stage of the disease.
How We Help Patients & Families as Your PD Lifestyle consultant:
- Short-term and long-term strategies for proactive planning;
- Education about Parkinson’s disease to extended family and friends;
- Tips and techniques on how to maintain an active lifestyle;
- Suggested activities and ideas to stay engaged with your communities; and
- Lifestyle coaching as adjustments and transitions need to occur. Learn More