PARKINSON PARTNERS, LLC AND YOU
Read The Advocacy Story.
Parkinson Partners LLC provides individual patient advocacy and education for individuals with Parkinson’s disease and their families. As your personal Patient Advocate, we offer an expert in Parkinson’s disease (PD) to facilitate communication with all your medical providers and to serve as a guide and confidante as you go through the stages of this complex disease.
If you answer yes to any of these questions, call for a free 30-minute phone consultation: 502-314-8307
- Have you or a loved one recently been diagnosed with Parkinson’s disease and don’t know who to turn to for help and guidance?
- Does your loved one have Parkinson’s and is struggling, but you live far away and can’t be there to help them?
- Do you wish you had a Parkinson’s disease expert to go with you to doctor’s appointments and make sure all your questions and concerns are addressed, that the “right” questions get asked and answered?
- Does your family need help in understanding your Parkinson’s and what they can do to help you live a full life ?
- Do you wish you had someone to help track your symptoms and the side effects of all the medicines?
- Would you feel more comfortable knowing you had someone to call when all kinds of questions about the disease are bothering you?
WHAT WE DO:
- Educate clients and their caregivers (care partners) about the disease.
- Help clients communicate better with their healthcare providers by preparing them for and accompanying them to appointments, as well as follow up on any instructions given to them.
- Help clients by ensuring that critical questions are sufficiently addressed by their medical providers.
- Provide clients with tracking tools for their symptoms and medication side effects.
- Help clients access all resources and options available to them so that they can make informed decisions.
- Help clients and families build a support team.
- Help clients with short and long-term planning
- Provide lifestyle consulting to help you through the changes associated with the disease
WHAT WE DON’T DO:
PPLLC does not provide medical care of any sort, including, but not limited to, administering medications, injections, changing of dressings, assisting with colostomy bags, and any and all other medical services that would normally be performed by a doctor, nurse practitioner, nurse, therapist, or other medical provider.